EU free shipping from 100€ - Worldwide shipping
Round, rattan bag (very resistant natural fiber) handmade in a small town in Bali.
Our TOP sales!
* Variable traditional lining (Batik print), with two leather handles
* Measurements: 20 cm in diameter
* Strap: 55 cm (110cm)
All our products are subjected to a high quality control
* The manufacturing process of this bag involves smoking rattan in a traditional oven on coconut hasks to add strength, so a slight smoky smell may be noticed.
* As they are handmade bags, they may have slight variations in design, color and closures.
* This is a natural for artisan products and one of the many reasons we love it! Due to the artisan nature, no two bags are exactly alike. What will provide you with a unique product that will keep many years
- COMMITMENT TO RESPECT THE ENVIRONMENT -
Twenty Violets is firmly committed to respecting the environment, which is why it uses knowledge, abilities, skills and attitudes that are useful to interact with the environment, in an ethical, responsible and sustainable way, in order throughout the production process of its products. to avoid or reduce the negative effects produced by inappropriate practices caused by human activity